Telephone Preference Service Â» Stop Cold Callers Flouting The TPS.
There is a 70% chance that your number is already registered on the Telephone Preference Service and you're still receiving nuisance calls!
We can help. Firstly click here to check the TPS and we will confirm if you are registered.
OptOutUK.com is regulated by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). We help you eliminate ALL types of commercial nuisance phone calls, including international sales calls by tackling individual organisations head-on.
Stop Organisations Flouting The Telephone Preference Service (TPS).
- Identify nuisance callers by using our reverse phone lookup or just browse through the usual suspects.
- Send a section 11 notice to prevent your personal data from being processed for marketing purposes and warn them of legal action and a fine of Â£500,000.
- Formally record your notice and complaints and hold organisations accountable by using our online platform.
- Organisations that process data for marketing purposes voluntarily screen against our opt-out files at NO COST.
Telephone Preference Service (TPS) The Facts
- The Telephone Preference Service only stops 46% of the nuisance calls that you receive. (Source: Brookmead Consulting)
- Cold callers have to pay a license fee to screen against the Telephone Preference Service.
- The Telephone Preference Service won't stop scams, market research calls, recorded calls, calls from companies where you have unwittingly 'opted in' or calls from companies based abroad. (Source: Which?)
- If you are registered on the Telephone Preference Service, the burden is on you to identify and report nuisance callers.
- UK regulators don't have the resources to tackle individual complaints even if you prove that a company has broken the law.
Our collective voice, over a decade of experience and know-how guarantees you the peace of mind you need. Read our member reviews.
The Missing Solution To Your Privacy!