Stop Junk Mail
- UK Homes Receive 1.2 Billion Items of Junk Mail a Year.
- Each Person Receives 120 Pieces Of Junk Every Year.
- 70% of Consumers are Annoyed By Unwanted Junk.
- 25 % Of Paper Waste Consists of Unsolicited Junk.
- 137 Million Tonnes of Waste Paper Consisits Of Junk Mail.
Getting on a companies "No Mail List" can be time-consuming.
Enter the Mail Preference Service.
Wait...It won't stop the most annoying junk mail from companies that don't buy the list.
The cost of compliance and lack of legislation are the major factors why unwanted mail persist.
Here's a logical solution for "privacy savvy" UK citizens.
Revoke your prior consent with OptOutUK.com's "no mail" list.
Served under statutory and common law, companies can check the data for free & must confirm
receipt of your objection against receiving junk mail.